Tuesday, May 5, 2009

It seems like we are going to have a housewarming/wedding party after all.  

I am not sure how I feel about it yet.

On one hand, I am thrilled to have a chance to plan either of those parties, although I am not a huge planner.

On another hand, I am not sure HOW to fit the wedding part into it.

We are in the process of buying a house on a hill with a lot of land which is unusable.  We can not have a backyard wedding. We can have a balcony wedding, sort of.  And, I don't know how to arrange the whole thing logistically - I mean, I would have invited a TON of people to our housewarming party BUT I don;t feel comfortable inviting some of them to our wedding.

So, I am confused, which will lead to more talks to Tom, although he has discussed it with his mom, and she supports the idea.  What do I do?!

No comments:

Post a Comment