Friday, May 22, 2009

Tom asked me

a couple of months ago whether I would like to get a nice purse for my birthday, and I said I would rather have a digital SLR camera.  Then he asked whether I would take a lavish birthday party with a modest gift over a camera and I said I did not need a party to remain close to my friends but I wanted a camera to stay in touch. 

Yesterday, while at Hatfield's on Beverly, he gave me a Canon DSLR XSi kit with an extra lens (55-250 mm), and I was ready to go to bed with the baby in the sling pack that he got me to shelter it.  

Today, I took it with me to the park on my daily bully walk and then to a party that a friend of mine threw for my birthday (I still got a party!).

I LOVE TOM AND I LOVE MY CAMERA.  THEY ARE THE BESTEST.

Baby Bulka:


No comments:

Post a Comment