Sunday, June 7, 2009

Miraculously,

bitching about my weight gain has helped - as of today, I am 3 lbs lighter than at the time of my previous blog. I have no idea what is going on with my body anymore. Seriously.

Anyway, on Wednesday we should know if the loan is approved. Which means we will know whether we are getting the house. I feel like our life has been sort of suspended with everything revolving around the big purchase. We have signed lease termination documents at our current place and if we do not get the house, we will have 20 days to find a new place to move to! Having said that, I need to clarify - I HATE moving. In my first 7 years of being in the States, I moved once to an apartment across the hall. And then there have been 3 moves - first me moving in with Tom, then us together moving into the guest house, and then us moving over here after our landlords sold the property. Our last move was in February 2009. I can't believe we will be moving again so soon. Given the uncertainty of the situation, we haven't even started packing! To be completely honest, we haven't even completely unpacked from the previous move! So, I am holding my breath and hoping that we get the house - just for the sake of us not having to move yet again!!! Sounds silly but I will cry if we miss out on the house simply because it will mean more moves in the future.

By the way, I didn't mind moving so much when my possessions fit in a couple of suitcases.

No comments:

Post a Comment