Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Message to my dear 2 followers

I now have a new blog that is taking over my life:

ThePinkElephantPhotoBlog.com

I am now following both of you as Pink Elephant Photography Blog, so don't get alarmed :-)

I apologize for poor content on the blog - it has been up and running for less than 24 hours :-) I am working on bringing some exciting stuff (as exciting as I can be!)

I will probably keep writing some super private stuff here anyway but my posting regime will shift from rare to SUPER rare, I suspect. Unless something weird happens, like a pregnancy or mad success or something like that.

I am very grateful to both of you for sticking around :-) I read your posts religiously, and I apologize if I don't comment often enough. I just don't think I have anything insightful to say most of the time :-)

xoxo

P.

No comments:

Post a Comment