Thursday, August 9, 2012

Day 4 of Paleo Challenge

This has been the easiest start to any diet I have ever attempted, and I can't be happier about it. There have been no major cravings, although a thought of a glass of a nice dry wine did cross my mind a couple of times. I have began to like my coffee black, and my lunches have been the subject of a lot of office envy and questioning :-) I am over my hard boiled egg for breakfast though, and today I came up with something more exciting to replace it with.

My menu today:

Breakfast: hard boiled egg and black coffee
Snack: a plum and a few pieces of dried apricots
Lunch: blackened salmon and a salad of tomatoes, cucumbers, jicama, spring lettuce mix and olive oil, lime juice and cayenne pepper and paprika dressing
Dinner: it kind of never happened, I had a couple of plums and a few roasted cauliflower florets as I was cooking for tomorrow.

Speaking of tomorrow, I am very excited about it:

For breakfast, I will have a totally paleo compliant banana strawberry pie with an almond meal crust. For lunch, it will be a couple of slices of herbes de Provence pork roast, roasted cauliflower and a salad (I have been really into the concept of salads in jars, it's super pretty and convenient :-) )

Here are the photos of my meals for tomorrow:


1 comment:

  1. Как твои дела? Уже пришла в себя после поездки? Я так вооще заболела бронхитом после Москвы. Наверное перемена климата подействовала. Хотела бы знать от твоих московских ощущениях :) Давно не была в твоем блоге--он почему-то не высвечивается в моей ленте новостей. Не теряйся... я бы могла тебе звонить иногда, если у тебя есть желание и время немного общаться реально, а не только виртуально :)

    ReplyDelete